Supplied and Installed @ $550 inc GST
No on going cost, Free App
Connects to alarm panel’s serial or keypad bus:
- This allows to read and retransmit panel events in less than 1 second.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends event information to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event information to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- First and second communication channels can operate simultaneously and send information to two receivers at the same time.
- Both channels can have a back-up channel that will be used if the connection with primary channel is lost.
- Event reporting via SMS messages. Messages will be delivered even if data connection stops working in the mobile operator network.
- Simultaneously transmits full event information to Central Monitoring Station and works with Protegus app. Priority is for transmitting events to the Central Monitoring Station.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote Arm/Disarm feature.
- Take full control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and guest user.
- Users can also be informed about events with SMS messages and phone calls.
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Remote configuration and firmware updates.
- Two access levels for configuring the device.
Controllable inputs and outputs:
- 2 outputs controlled via:
- Protegus app;
- 1 selectable type input: NC; NO; NC/EOL; NO/EOL; NC/DEOL; NO/DEOL.
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO expanders.