You have to provide us with certain information for using this website by which we trace out you while using this page, but there is no need to worry because this information is protected and only used for privacy statements.
Always be updated with our policy because they may change with time while updating the website.
What We Collect
Here are the collections of information we may have:
- Title of job and name
- Contact information, email address
- Demographic information like preferences, interests and postcode
- Information of customer surveys and other information
What We Do with the Gathered information
These pieces of information help us to understand your needs and allow us to provide you with a better service. The information is also required for-
- Internal records
- Improving our products and service
- For sending promotional emails about special offers, new products and other information
- In the case of market research purposes, we may contact you by using your information through email, phone, fax or mail. This kind of information is also used for customizing the website
Protecting your information is always our first preference. To avoid the events like unauthorised access or disclosure, we have efficient physical, electronic and managerial procedures to secure the information.
Cookies are basically small files that help you to analyse web traffic or inform you when to visit a website once you allow them on your computer’s hard drive.
We depend on traffic log cookies for tracing out the used pages. With the help of this, we can analyse web page traffic and modify our website according to the customer’s regardings. In this case, the information is used for only statistical analysis, after this, the information is removed.
The option of whether to accept or decline the cookies is up to you. You can also customize your browser setting to avoid cookies.
Links to Other Websites
There are maybe other website links that exist on our website. But be careful while using those links because we do not have any control over those websites. That means, there is no responsibility on us for the protection and privacy of the information you provide on those websites. You should go through the privacy section of the particular website first.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may take steps to restrict the gathering and use of personal details or information by following the steps:
- Avoid the section that asked you for information and search the box which represents that you disagree to provide the information
- If you have provided us with your information previously for marketing purposes and by the time you change your mind then there is no need to worry. You just simply mail us.
We always prefer the protection and privacy first of our customers.