Supplied and Installed @ $550 inc GST
No on going cost, Free App
E16 is not just an Ethernet transmitter that sends messages to compatible security systems. It also transmits the command received over the internet to the system to arm/disarm protection mode.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends events to TRIKDIS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user-defined period).
- The backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at the same time.
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm.
Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Remote temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator and installer.
- Users can be notified about events with Protegus app.
Controllable outputs and inputs:
- 3 double I/O terminals that can be set either as input (IN) or controllable output (OUT) terminals.
- Outputs controlled by the Protegus app.
- Add additional inputs and controllable outputs with wired and wireless iO expanders.
- Settings can be saved to file and quickly written to other communicators.
- Two access levels for configuring the device for CMS administrator and for the installer.
- Remote configuration and firmware updates.